8051 Microcontroller Training in Chennai
8051 Microcontroller Course Details:
- Features of 8051
- Pin Diagram
- Assembly Language Programming
- Embedded C
- Peripheral Interfacing
- Timer & Counter
- PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
- Introduction to various technologies in Electronics
- Analog, Power and Digital electronics basics
- Comparison of different technologies
- Introduction to embedded system
- Importance and evolution of Embedded system
- Comparison with other technologies
- Different architectures and elements used in embedded system
- Introduction to 8051 architecture
- Comparison of 8051 with RISC based systems and Microprocessors
- 8051 Clones
- Instruction set / Bus architecture
- RAM, FLASH, UART and other peripherals.
- Pin configurations of different Microcontrollers (According to Packages)
- Introduction to 8051 programming KIT
Assembly & Embedded C language
- Assembly Language (Instruction set, Mnemonics, Memory address)
- Introductions to Embedded C
- Loops, String , Arrays, Pointers
- Functions and Macros
- Compilers , Editors and Burners
- Compilation and burning hex file on Programmer
- Port programming & led interfacing
- Seven segment display
- Liner keyboard
- Matrix keyboard
- DC motor
- Stepper motor
- Timer & Counter
Communication Protocols and Converters interfacings
- RTC (I2C)
- EEPROM (I2C)
- UART (Serial Communication)
Advance display modules
- 16×2 LCD display
- Graphics on Character LCD
- Introduction Graphic LCD
- Graphic LCD Controller and Commands
- Interfacing and making Graphics for 128×64 GLCD
- Final embedded based Project
8051 Micro Controller is actually an 8-bit microcontroller, which means that the operations are limited to 8 bits. There are 3 kinds of 8051 Micro Controllers they are Short, Standard & Extended. All these could be programmed using 8051 assembly language. The popular features of 8051 Micro Controller are:
- 4 kb on chip program memory and
- 128 bytes on chip data memory (RAM)
- 4 reg banks
- 128 user defined software flags.
- 8-bit data bus
- 16-bit address bus
- 16 bit timers (usually 2, but may have more or less)
- 3 internal and 2 external interrupts.
- Bit as well as byte addressable RAM area of 16 bytes.
- Four 8-bit ports, (short models hve two 8-bit ports.
- 16-bit program counter and data pointer.
- 1 Micro second instruction cycle with 12 MHz Crystal
There are other model based features also in 8051 Micro Controllers.
In a wide variety of control systems 8051 Micro Controller based Chips are used - Telecom systems, robotics and the automotive based industry. It is estimated that 50% of the embedded chip based market is covered by 8051 Micro Controller currently.
Wiztech Automation, Anna Nagar, Chennai-40, is a well equipped training organization for embedded system training. The well equipped facilities and well qualified faculty members provide thorough conceptual knowledge and practical skills to the students who undergo training. Wiztech has dedicated faculty members for training in embedded system with particular reference to the 8051 Micro controllers. The syllabus covered for 8051 Micro controller based technology gives not only a full insight to the students of Wiztech but also independent knowledge and skills to handle the embedded system with 8051 Micro Controllers incorporated in the module for embedded system course training.
The individual focus that Wiztech Automation provides makes the students very comfortable and they enjoy their time space for better understanding and assimilation. After the students complete their Training, the students are certified in the course completion and are also provided placement for job opportunities. While on Embedded System Training, depending on the requirement the students who hail from outside Chennai city and also outside Tamil Nadu, are provided free accommodation.