8051 Micro Controller is actually an 8–bit microcontroller, which means that the operations are limited to 8 bits. There are 3 kinds of 8051 Micro Controllers – they are Short, Standard & Extended. All these could be programmed using 8051 assembly language. The popular features of 8051 Micro Controller are:
- 4 kb on chip program memory and
- 128 bytes on chip data memory (RAM)
- 4 reg banks
- 128 user defined software flags.
- 8-bit data bus
- 16-bit address bus
- 16 bit timers (usually 2, but may have more or less)
- 3 internal and 2 external interrupts.
- Bit as well as byte addressable RAM area of 16 bytes.
- Four 8-bit ports, (short models hve two 8-bit ports.
- 16-bit program counter and data pointer.
- 1 Micro second instruction cycle with 12 MHz Crystal
There are other model based features also in 8051 Micro Controllers
In a wide variety of control systems 8051 Micro Controller based Chips are used – Telecom systems, robotics and the automotive based industry. It is estimated that 50% of the embedded chip based market is covered by 8051 Micro controller currently.
Tags : Embedded training in Chennai | Embedded system training in Chennai | Embedded system training | Embedded course in Chennai | Microcontroller training in chennai | 8051 Controller training in Chennai | Best embedded system training in chennai | Embedded system training institute in Chennai | Embedded training centre in chennai | Embeddded projects in chennai | Embedded system training Center in Chennai | Embedded training
For More Details Click Here.,
Wiztech Automation Solutions Pvt ltd.,
Contact : 9940426826 / 044-26209369.